Re: .d.o machines which are down (Re: Questions for the DPL candidates)

Ben Collins wrote:
>On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 08:44:49PM -0800, Blars Blarson wrote:
>> In article <[🔎] 20050315121332.GI1437@internal> you write:
>> >I have an e3500 to replace both auric and vore (and the raid), but I
>> >haven't gotten an ok from James to do so yet.
>>
>> That would cut the number of sparc buildds down to one, when two are
>> required for RC archtectures under the new proposal.
>
>That's ok because two buildd's can run on the one machine. It has 6 cpu's.

That'll help to get things built, yes. :-)

However, part of the point of the N+1 specification is for
redundancy/resiliency...

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Dasmohapatra