Scripsit Matthias Urlichs <smurf@smurf.noris.de>

> If the plan is set in stone there's no(t much) need for discussion.

Why is that strawman continually being repeated?

If I thought the plan was set in stone I would just quietly shake my
head and leave the project (well, perhaps with a few shouts of
FOAD). I'm criticizing it because I hope that those in charge can be
convinced to changed their minds.

--
Henning Makholm            "And why should I talk slaves' and fools' talk? I
                       don't want him to live for ever, and I know that he's