On Monday 14 March 2005 05.45, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Architectures that are no longer being considered for stable releases
> are not going to be left out in the cold.  The SCC infrastructure is
> intended as a long-term option for these other architectures, and the
> ftpmasters also intend to provide porter teams with the option of
> releasing periodic (or not-so-periodic) per-architecture snapshots of
> unstable.

[I'm a pure x86 user atm, so if this is a non-issue, I'll gladly be
educated]

Why only unstable?  In other words: will it be possible for scc arches to
have a testing distribution?  Obviously, this testing/arch will not
influence the release candidate arch testing, but will allow real releases
of scc-arches if a RM/release team steps up.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Available for key signing in Zürich and Basel, Switzerland
                    (what's this? Look at http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro)