Re: Security support for tier-2

Frank Küster a écrit :
There is one problem: These porters would need a debian.org machine to
host their archive, and this puts again some workload on the ftpmasters
and system admins.  From the Vancouver proposal it seemed to me that
it was not planned to provide such ressources.
If there is more workload for these teams, I suggest to add more persons to them.

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer