Re: Security support for tier-2 (was: Re: Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting)

Hi, Sven Luther wrote:

> Because of [1], because they said they will drop security on tier-2 arches and
> that porters should be left to fend by themselves, did they not ?

Nothing's going to prevent porters from adding stable-security (or
whatever) to their autobuilders, so even if "they" drop support, the
only work porters would have to do WRT each security-bugfixed package
would be "sign the .changes file".

In other words, I don't see a problem here.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de