Op di, 15-03-2005 te 15:38 +0100, schreef Ingo Juergensmann:
> Beside that, I think I made an excellent job during my work for the m68k
> port.

ACK. When you were still involved in the m68k port, your contributions
were usually quite valuable.

That time's long gone now, though.

> And I could still do - but I'm not allowed anymore. Great Job, Mr.
> Troup!

Oh, come on, this isn't fair.

You're not allowed to anymore because you stubbornly refused to pledge
you would not compromise Debian's security unless James would apologise
himself for who he is, and come up with some sort of plan so that some
of his flaws would not surface again. As if you're perfect yourself.

When he declined (after seriously considering the option), and, because
he didn't receive a pledge from you (and thus couldn't in any reasonable
way trust you) locked you out of Debian hardware, you rambled on and
screamed that James is a Bad Guy and should be removed from his roles,
and that Debian as an organisation doesn't trust non-DD's and that it
should do so.

I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader to find out who's at fault
here.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks