Hi, Julien BLACHE wrote:

> One the one hand, we have the Ubuntu cabal at key positions in the
> Project; on the other hand, we have Project Scud, which members are
> currently employed by companies having interests in Debian.

On the other hand, at least these people are employed working on
Debian-related stuff, and some of them are allowed to spend some/all of
their work time on it. IMHO that's a Good Thing.

> I don't like that smell... at all.

I don't think it smells. Do you have any evidence that it does? I don't.

In fact I'd suggest that unless you do have (and present) such evidence,
you should refrain from such statements.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de