On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 02:44:10PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> *yawn* Ingo, please go away. I'm asking you nicely. Don't come back
> until you have something constructive to say - at the moment you're
> not helping anyone.

My dearest, beloved Steve,

although I understand that not everyone likes or loves me, which is not my
intention at all, I sadly have to express my sadness to you, that you're not
the one whose opinion is relevant to me whether I should stay or go off from
this list.

With nicest regards,
yours sincerly.

--