Re: Supporting tier-2 (was Re: COUNT(buildd) IN (2,3))

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:48:53 +1100, Matthew Palmer
<mpalmer@debian.org> wrote:
>I've seen no hesitation inducting new AMs, and I got solicited to be part of
>the security team a couple of years ago which suggests that they're not
>particularly picky about who they let in <grin>.

A couple of years ago, we were much more open. If I would have to pass
NM again today, I would drop out at the Skills stage.

Today, people seem glued to their jobs, and even apply for more jobs
while being already unable to fulfil the jobs they already hold.

Greetings
Marc