Re: COUNT(buildd) IN (2,3)

David Schmitt <david@schmitt.edv-bus.at> schrieb:

> On Monday 14 March 2005 16:27, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
>
>> Not when the alternate choice is to not have Debian support $ARCH at all.
>
> Please cite where this was proposed. I read the original Nybbles mail (and a
> part of the current thread) but couldn't find the "at all" bit.

No testing, no release, no security support.  For me, that is so close
to "not support at all" that I hardly see the difference.

I would see things different if it was "Not part of the main testing
procedure" (using a different scheme), "Not necessarily released when
the tier 1 arches are released", "No support for tier 2 arches by the
tier 1 release managers and security teams, but we offer Debian
infrastructure for yet-to-form RM and Security teams for each tier 2
arch".

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster