On Monday 14 March 2005 14:50, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Lots of people on arm, for a start. Debian is (to my knowledge) the
> only common distro that supports arm, so there are _lots_ of people
> out there running embedded machines using bits from Debian. Look at
> the emdebian project. Of course, most of those machines don't have a
> net connection for popcon or downloading from mirrors so they don't
> show up in the figures.

AFAICS was popcon usage never stated as a requirement and if a arch isn't
downloaded from a mirror, it doesn't need this part of the infrastructure.

Also any arch worth it salt should be able to easily collect 50 supporting
users who send mail to $survey-address. No need for popcon either.

Regards, David
--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?
- *hust* gut *rotz* *keuch*