Hamish Moffatt wrote:
>On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 01:33:16PM +0100, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
>>
>> For anyone who uses Debian as base of a commercial solution it is a
>> requirement. Grabing some random unstable snapshot is a non-starter.
>
>Sure. Who's doing that on anything but i386/amd64/powerpc?

Lots of people on arm, for a start. Debian is (to my knowledge) the
only common distro that supports arm, so there are _lots_ of people
out there running embedded machines using bits from Debian. Look at
the emdebian project. Of course, most of those machines don't have a
net connection for popcon or downloading from mirrors so they don't
show up in the figures.

"Because heaters aren't purple!" -- Catherine Pitt