Sven Luther a écrit :
- Not having slower arches hold up testing.
Slower arches don't hold up testing. Arches with buildd not well managed do.

If you look at the current needs-build graph [1], m68k the slowest arch we support is going pretty well. On the other hand s390 (which is not a slow architectures), have the largest packages waiting to build.

Another example, I have uploaded lineakd yesterday, it is already built on all arches, except arm and ia64 [2]. In that case, I consider ia64 as a slow arch.

Bye,
Aurelien

[1] http://people.debian.org/~igloo/needs-build-graph/index.php?arches=&days=10 [2] I have built it manually on s390 to get the plugins built in the first pass.

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer