On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 11:10:36AM +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> pcc is barely at 98%. I don't think that barrier should be that high. We
> *should* at last release with the tree most important archs: i386, amd64,
> powerpc.

powerpc is clearly a release architecture; the question is whether it
goes on ftp.d.o or scc.d.o. There's a point of view that says that
committing to release powerpc from scc.d.o means that we're committed to
making sure that we *can* release architectures from scc.d.o, which is a
good thing ...

Cheers,