Re: debian/NEWS.Debian / apt-listchanges woes

* Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> [2005-03-12 10:45]:
> So the r-gnome binary package becomes an empty shell, and I would like to
> signal that via a NEWS file (as opposed to a debconf message).  However, in
> my tests, the NEWS file never got displayed by apt-listchanges.

apt-listchanges is only invoked when you use apt-get to install the
package.  Maybe you were using dpkg to test the upgrade?  (At least
that's what I did once...).

Also, NEWS.Debian has to be in the right format.  What does yours look
like?
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/