Re: splitting a source package into 2 source packages

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 12:29:09AM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:
> Given that some people might find offensive to be compared to
> illuminati, I don't think this is the best way to engage the ftp-master.
> YMMV.

perhaps i should have made it a bit more apparent that my tongue was
slightly in-cheek when i said that.  it was also slightly not in-cheek,
as i do feel that the world of ftp-master is often shrouded in a veil
of secrecy.  however, i by no means meant to offend anyone personally
and if i have i withdraw the comparison.

	sean