Re: Any reason why I'm not CCed by bugs of my packages?

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 04:43:06PM -0600, John Hasler wrote:
> Andreas Tille writes:
> > but got no mail notification about #296197 - just have seen it via web
> > interface.  Any idea what went wrong here.  (If I'm not absolutely wrong
> > this is not the first case for this package.)
>
> I have no idea what causes it but the same thing happens to me a couple of
> times a year.

<AOL/>

I just make it a regular habit to scan my packages via the web interface,
if only to remind myself about the wishlist bugs sitting on some of them.
Nothing's perfect.
--
Joel Aelwyn <fenton@debian.org>                                       ,''`.
                                                                     : :' :