Re: Any reason why I'm not CCed by bugs of my packages?

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Steve Langasek wrote:

   ~> apt-cache show dict-wn | grep Maint
   Maintainer: Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>

but got no mail notification about #296197 - just have seen it via
web interface.  Any idea what went wrong here.  (If I'm not absolutely
wrong this is not the first case for this package.)

Perhaps there was some spam filter in your pipeline that tried to do natural
language parsing of the text, and exploded the same way my brain did upon
reading that message?
Interesting idea but I doubt that.  I also did not got my response
and if I remember right in the past this also happened for another
bug of the same package.  I do not regard this as a hard issue but
I wanted to make sure that this would not happen for others with more
important packages.

Kind regards

            Andreas.

--