Re: Any reason why I'm not CCed by bugs of my packages?

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Joel Aelwyn wrote:

I just make it a regular habit to scan my packages via the web interface,
if only to remind myself about the wishlist bugs sitting on some of them.
Sure, that's why I detected the bug just in time, but this personal
habit is no excuse that a function of the BTS might work or might
work not.

Nothing's perfect.
Sure - but arent we here to report and fix bugs - also the bugs
of the BTS?  I do not understand your posting.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de