Re: Problems with - and ' in some man-pages

* Eric Lavarde [Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:04:45 +0100]:

> I'm pretty sure, it's somehow due to the fact that I have set
> LANG=en_IE.UTF-8 (unicode being important of course).
> Nevertheless, I don't know if it's a problem of the manpage system or of
> the manpage writers, and how the writers could circumvent/solve the
> problem. And this information would be useful before I start filing
> bugs, or!?

  Clint already told you how "writers" cand solve the problem. In the
  meantime, you may find useful the workaround described in the last
  paragraph of /etc/groff/man.local.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Don't be irreplaceable, if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.