Re: Would like to remove blas/lapack/atlas2/lapack99 at some point

Hi Kevin!  Of course, post-Sarge is just fine!  Please excuse me if I
implied otherwise.  You and I have already coordinated on this.  If
memory serves, libmathlib1 is not the only issue.  mpqc, ghemical, and
tela are there too.  I'm checking the BTS, and can't find the
analogous wishlist bugs against these which I thought I had filed at
the same time.  I guess my post boiled down to whether it would be
appropriate to NMU a blas/lapack upgrade on these, after of course
ensuring that sufficient time passes after the maintainer is
contacted.  Or perhaps the best way is to, just after sarge, remove
the packages and allow nature to take its course?  How much time is
left for Sarge anyway?  I've already received more bug reports on
these packages than I had anticipated could arrive pre-sarge.  I
suppose it is worth fixing them?

Thanks so much for your great work on supporting cernlib!

Take care,