Re: amd64 is already the 2nd most important arch (WasRe: Let's remove mips, mipsel, s390, ... (Was: [Fwd: Re: GTK+2.0 2.6.2-3 and buildds running out of space])

Joel Aelwyn wrote:
[snip]
> But that's OK. Our amd64 users just use the Alioth site instead of our
> wonderful mirror network, and track it as unstable. I mean, it's so much
> more effective to have it all hitting alioth for download, right? Thought
> so.

You probably should inform yourself before talking. The amd64 port has
also a sarge distribution, and alioth isn't the only site carrying it.

Thiemo