Re: Let's remove mips, mipsel, s390, ... (Was: [Fwd: Re: GTK+2.0 2.6.2-3 and buildds running out of space])

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 10:17:39AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
>Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> writes:
>
>> Well, I'll say differently. I've produced the last several sets of
>> woody point release CD and DVD images. Each arch produced takes
>> time. Reducing the sets produced would make it much easier/faster to
>> get this done.
>
>Does this delay release?

It delays the release of the CDs and DVDs, yes. I don't know if you
care about that. It also adds significantly to the amount of work
needed regularly for the weekly sarge CD and DVD builds.

You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...