Re: Let's remove mips, mipsel, s390, ...

Em Ter, 2005-02-22 às 15:28 +0100, Wouter Verhelst escreveu:
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 03:07:54PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> writes:
> > > Since this also makes autobuilding experimental harder, work is being
> > > done to use ``apt-cache policy'' output to determine whether the right
> > > version of a package is available and break off if not, but it's still
> > > got some bugs (including situations where the build is broken off
> > > because sbuild (incorrectly) thinks the right version of a package isn't
> > > available).
> > apt-get build-dep should be improved to be buildd useable
> > instead.
>
> If you don't have patches, don't tell me how to do things.

While I agree with the core of your reasoning, I think you should
approach Goswin's comments as advice, not as 'telling one how to do
things'. Maybe we just need to learn how to use a more pleasant
language =D.

See ya,

--
  kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://couve.no-ip.org/~kov/>