Re: Request for Help: apt 0.6

Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> writes:

> |      - key management,
>
>  - are able to review the key management part and
>  - design and discuss this with the release team
>  - (re-)design and discuss package updates and security updates
>  - take into account that the archive key is rotated yearly

Hi,

I just wanted to mention that the key management affects more than
just apt. Some partial mirror scripts also do Release.gpg verification
to guard against intrusion.

To name two: reprepro maintained by Bernhard R. Link currently in
queue/NEW and debmirror which I maintain.

It would be nice if they could also get key updates from the same
management system.

MfG
        Goswin