Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 17:15:00 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Following fortune's model, this is what I'm thinking:
> dosage
> dosage-comics
> dosage-comics-off
>
> See there's no censorship here...

Where do you draw the line, though? Some people would consider Sexy
Losers the only offensive comic supported by Dosage, while others would
probably consider half of the supported comics offensive or unsuitable
for their children; someone mentioned Something Positive elsewhere, for
example, a comic that hadn't even vaguely occurred to me as one people
might object to.