Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 11:27 -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Ron Johnson dijo [Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 08:24:57AM -0600]:
> > [snip]
> > > Up until a certain age the parents should be responsible for keeping control
> > > on the machine itself, the software it has installed and the programs they can
> > > use/install, including the ports and domains they have access to.
> > [snip]
> > > At no time Debian should be censoring any content for innapropiate. Every
> > > single bit of information has an audience which might feel offended by it.
> >
> > So help us parents keep control by splitting possibly inappropriate
> > material into separate packages.  Like fortune does.  Then all the
> > bits are there, and parents have a modicum of control.
>
> ...Ok, so we should put mozilla into this category? Hell, it's much
> easier to type "www.sex.com" into the address bar or to google for
> "naked babes"  than it is to install this package.

There will come a time when he will be *interested* in such things,
at which time he'll try such tactics.  And use Pan to look for the
a.b.p.e groups.  I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

In the meantime, however, he has no concept of it, and I'd like to
keep it that way until his (and her) mind develops enough to show
such interest.

Following fortune's model, this is what I'm thinking:
dosage
dosage-comics
dosage-comics-off

See there's no censorship here...

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"But a much bigger business is selling anti-spam software. This
is a billion dollar market, and it is rapidly growing. Any simple
and effective solution against spam would defeat revenues and
drive several companies into bankrupt, would make consultants
jobless. ... Have a single, simple, and permanent solution to the
problem and - boom - this billion dollar market is dead. That's
one of the reasons why people are expected to live with spam.
They have to live with it to make them buy anti-spam software.
Content filters are perfect products to keep this market alive."
Hadmut Danisch