Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

> This sounds a bit like the gun control debate.
>
> I don't want the sharp hooks removed.  I want them put in "boxes"
> (i.e. packages) where they can be easily installed by root,  but
> aren't just laying around (i.e., in dosage, along with the "nice
> round scissors" that are suitable for children).
>
> Am I making any sense to you?

No, not at all. What's the difference between "dosage", being
installable only by root, and "dosage-boring" plus "dosage-offensive",
being installable only by root? If you care so much about your
childrens' computer usage, for sure you won't install any software
without proper checking that it is okay on the family computer?

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich