Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 12:15 +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * Ron Johnson
>
> | "They" don't want this inappropriate material dumped into their
> | children's laps right along side the things that the parents *do*
> | consider appropriate.
>
> Then they should supervise their child's use of the computer.  Relying
> on Debian as some sort of filter for not letting a child see or read
> something some parent might consider harmful is stupid.

I thought like you until my kids grew to an age where supervising
every waking minute of their lives is quite impossible.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

The graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?"
The graduate with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"
The graduate with an Accounting degree asks, "How much will it
cost?"
The graduate with a Liberal Arts degree asks, "Do you want fries
with that?"