Re: Proper way to remove a package from both sarge and sid

On Friday 14 January 2005 17:08, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * Frederik Dannemare
>
> | Package in question is mozilla-firefox-locale-da which is to be
> | replaced by mozilla-firefox-locale-da-dk (not maintained by me)
> | from source package mozilla-firefox-locale-all.
>
> AFAIK, Danish is not spoken anywhere but in Denmark.  Why do you want
> a m-f-l-da-dk rather than just a m-f-l-da ?
[ ... ]

Well, I don't know. You'd have to ask the maintainer of ..-da-dk. I only
did the ..-dk package before mozilla-firefox-locale-all arrived.
--
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:frederik@dannemare.net
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Frederik+Dannemare