Proper way to remove a package from both sarge and sid

Hi,

how should I properly approach the removal of a package which I
maintain?

Package in question is mozilla-firefox-locale-da which is to be replaced
by mozilla-firefox-locale-da-dk (not maintained by me) from source
package mozilla-firefox-locale-all.

Unfortunetaly, mozilla-firefox-locale-da and
mozilla-firefox-locale-da-dk don't conflict, so users trying to install
both will face trouble.

mozilla-firefox-locale-da-dk just entered sid today and will most likely
enter sarge within the normal 10 days.

I was thinking this:

1) mail to submit@bugs.debian.org today:
Package: ftp.debian.org
Severity: important
Tags: sid

< explain reason for removal... >

2) 1 day before mozilla-firefox-locale-da-dk goes in sarge:
Ask on debian-release: hint/tag my package for removal

BTW, what does RoM and RoQA mean?

Thanks in advance,
--
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:frederik@dannemare.net