Re: Proper way to remove a package from both sarge and sid

On Tuesday 11 January 2005 20:29, Frederik Dannemare wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how should I properly approach the removal of a package which I
> maintain?
>
> Package in question is mozilla-firefox-locale-da which is to be
> replaced by mozilla-firefox-locale-da-dk (not maintained by me) from
> source package mozilla-firefox-locale-all.
>
> Unfortunetaly, mozilla-firefox-locale-da and
> mozilla-firefox-locale-da-dk don't conflict, so users trying to
> install both will face trouble.
[ snip ]

What I meant to say here was, of course, that the packages do indeed
conflict/collide - it's just that they don't have a Conflicts i their
control file. Just wanted to make that clear... :)
Anyhow, <http://bugs.debian.org/290008> has been filed.
--
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:frederik@dannemare.net
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Frederik+Dannemare