Orphaning gbuffy, tkcvs, xbuffy, xpat2 and xsok

Hello,

I plan to orphan some of my packages that I don't use and don't care
very much about anymore. Before orphaning them officially via WNPP, I
thought I should ask here if there are any takers.

The packages in question are:

* gbuffy - A GTK+-based, XBuffy-like multiple mailbox "biff" program

  No active upstream author. 12 bug reports, all related to
  upstream. Uses debhelper and dpatch.

* tkcvs - A graphical front-end to CVS

  In active development; new releases several times a year. 8 bug
  reports, all related to upstream. Uses debhelper.

* xbuffy - Monitor mailboxes and/or newsgroups

  No active upstream author. 5 bug reports, of which 4 are related to
  upstream. Uses debhelper and dpatch.

* xpat2 - Generic patience game for X11

  No active upstream author. 3 bug reports, all related to upstream.
  Uses debhelper.

* xsok - Generic Sokoban game for X11

  No active upstream author. No bug reports. Uses debhelper and
  dpatch.

Anyone interested?

        Regards,
        Joel