> > No, he said "you need to replace them".
>
> He also said "cannot".

If they can't put up a few buildd's, I'd hardly call that grounds for
replacement. We have more pressing issues than setting up buildd's (like
the security of our systems). And if they don't have the time to do that
(currently, so consider that their time constraints may change), what
makes anyone think they'll have time to train someone in doing the
buildd setups?

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/