Re: Debian Debconf Translation proposal ( again )

Quoting Isaac Clerencia (isaac@sindominio.net):

> You're right, it's a real pain when you have to upload your package
> several times because of new .po files.

If you warn translators and ask them for a translation update *before*
uploading your package because you changed one word in the templates,
then you won't need several uploads..:-)

grep "Last-Translator" debian/po/*.po

My own geneweb package which is among those which have the highest
number of debconf translations is updated this way. "My" translators
are very reponsive and send me an updated PO file within 2 or 3 days
usually.

Denis, if you have 5 mins sometime, then the "warn-translators" script
in po-debconf, which we already talked about here and there, would
definitely help.