Re: Request for NMUs.

Quoting Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt (marc@marcbrockschmidt.de):

> This sounds as NMUs for non-RC issues are not accepted (and, in fact, i
> couldn't find a sponsor for such a NMU)

I do make NMU's for non-RC stuff.

Even wishlist bugs (translation stuff.....which sometimes sits for
ages in the BTS).

Of course, this is always done when nothing else can fix the bug. In
100% of the cases I did this, this ws because of a maintainer MIA...or
with the maintainer's agreement (because he had more important stuff
to deal with).

And, currently, I even fnd sponsors for such uploads (because of my
GPG key, blablabla....)