Re: patch to update-rc.d

Rajesh writes:
> It doesn't do something like 'sysvconfig --listlinks apache2' though.

I could add that if you think it worthwhile.

> Also it seems to ignore multiple links and rcS.d (man page says its
> deliberate, why?

Multiple links because I did not know there was any good reason why there
should be any.  File a bug.  rcS.d to protect the non-experts it is
intended for from themselves.  I could add a --expert option.

> I will still like to keep the changing of links to update-rc.d.

So would I but I wasn't able to make it work for me.
--
John Hasler