Re: popcon submissions from Woody lack arch info (Was: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?)

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 11:40:35PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Ingo Juergensmann]
> > The other one running woody won't show up for m68k but for those
> > 5620 totals, right?
> Correct.  popularity-content in woody is not reporting architecture,
> and end up in the unknown category.

I guess there are some extra m68k users out there that use woody.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/

Please note that year 2004 is coming to an end and
the year 2005 is near  -  even in my mail address!