Re: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 11:21:13PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Ingo Juergensmann]
> > Hey! Imagine! There are users out there, not only developers, who
> > are experienced with patches and such...
> Were you talking about m68k?  I suspect both users are capable of
> sending patches.  :)
> Btw: popularity-contest is loosing m68k users fast.  (Just another
> shameless advertising for popcon, <URL:http://popcon.debian.org/> :)
>     1   0.02% m68k
>  5620 100.00% total (ignored 1169 without arch info)

Well, popcon has lost m68k users because I powered off one of my machines,
which was running popcon under sarge.
The other one running woody won't show up for m68k but for those 5620
totals, right?

I wonder if I installed popcon on akire or not.... I could deinstall it and
dropping m68k to 0 users in popcon. Ergo: if that single user participating
in popcon is akire, then that user is not able to send patches. :-)

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/

Please note that year 2004 is coming to an end and
the year 2005 is near  -  even in my mail address!