Re: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:10:15 -0500, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>
wrote:
>I think that we need BTS pseudo-packages for the autobuilders.

Seconded.

And while we're at it, make some for the project machines as well. The
systems administrators are usually blazingly fast in installing
dependencies or processing other requests (thanks, guys, marvelous
work!), but dealing with a BTS pseudopackage would feel much more
natural in my opinion.

Greetings
Marc