Re: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?

Josselin Mouette <joss <at> debian.org> writes:
> One month ago, I asked the alpha and mips buildd maintainers to
> reschedule h5utils, which failed to build because of a missing build for
> dependency. Was this email even read? Do these addresses have an utility
> in the real world?

The source package fseries was over 40 days behind on s390 and arm when I mailed
the respective arch@buildd. A few days later, an s390 package was built, whether
or that was due to my mail I do not know.

For arm, I am still waiting:

   Checking fseries

      * trying to update fseries from 191.10057-1 to 200.10058-1 \
        (candidate is 63  ays old)
      * fseries is not yet built on arm: 191.10057-2 vs 200.10058-1

> Do I have to re-upload a new version with no change, just to make it
> propagate to sarge?

Good question.  Any takers?

Dirk