Re: If you really want Free firmware...

pronovic@debian.org wrote:
>On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 05:00:12PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
>>
>> Ah, you misinterpreted my point in quite an impressive way. Valid
>> numbers or not, his statement was of the form "Here is how we do it,
>> and our way is the only way in which it is possible to do it". And
>> we've heard that one before.
>
>I really don't care about the numbers.  I don't actually even care about
>this thread, especially now that Bruce and others have given us numbers
>that make most of the discussion moot.  What annoys me is your constant
>pounding on other people's credibility, especially since you don't ever
>seem to accept anyone else's criticism of your credibility.

That's just Suffield being an annoying prick, as usual. Common
consenus is that he's generally best ignored...

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer