Re: LCC and blobs

Brian Nelson wrote:

We're not really in any position to say where firmware belongs.
We are in a position to say what sort of hardware we want to support. Indeed, we have a lot to say about that. I guess I should write it down.

Flash memory has a finite life, and repeatedly flashing it will eventually wear it out and make
the device non-functional.

Modern devices are specified for at least 10,000 writes, often hundreds of thousands, and unlimited reads. You don't have to worry about this.

   Thanks

   Bruce