Re: dselect survey

* Bernd Eckenfels <lists@lina.inka.de> [041210 22:18]:
> > Their main grief towards dselect is therefore formulated as "awkward,
> > non-intuitive user interface" as you wrote above.
>
> No, it is because the shortcuts are completely non-intuitive. I use
> aptitude for  the good intuitive keymapping, not for its menu.

And I tried aptitude some time, but still use dselect when I want
a high-level interface. Dselect always tell me what to do next,
aptitude is some wild guessing what the keys might be, never showing
those I do need[1], doing strange (=counterintuitive) things and
so on...

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

[1] for example the key to make it finaly do something

--
Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.