Re: dselect survey

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 11:11:31AM +0900, Miles Bader wrote:

> I used dselect a lot back in the day (I don't know, like up until 2000
> or so?).  It had a clunky but useable interface (though I fully
> understand how newbies could get frustrated), and generally worked all
> right until there was a problem;

Maybe I'm still waiting for my first real problem to show up, but I
generally find dselect to be a real pleasure to use.

Could you present an example of a problem you had with dselect? Honestly,
I wouldn't be using Debian today if not for dselect, which I see as being
a really nice selling point.

--
 Mason Loring Bliss         mason@blisses.org        http://blisses.org/
"I am a brother of jackals, and a companion of ostriches."  (Job 30 : 29)