Re: dselect survey

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 10:22:08PM -0500, Daniel Burrows wrote:
>   If you want to find alternatives for a virtual package, you can use 'd' and
> 'r' to navigate the dependency lists.  It's not as convenient as dselect, but
> it works.

Well actually you can enter the package you dont want to have and see the
package which requires  it. You can enter the package (all with enter)  and
see the possible providers for a requirement and select one of it with +.

This is a style of  browsing which is intuitive to me.

Gruss
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Mörscher_Strasse_8.76185Karlsruhe.de --