Re: Legal budget and Director-and-officer insurance related to packages with "adult" themes

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

If we just move them all to non-us, would that solve the problem?
It might help. Of course this is not only a U.S. problem. Some of our developers live under religious law. I hear that there are places where you can get your hand cut off for certain law violations.

Rather than stick it in non-US, I would suggest that there be a separate repository for such material. That way, people have to take some positive action to get it, and you can have notices about their having to be legal adults and so on.

Perhaps Amsterdam would be a good home for it.

   Thanks

   Bruce