Re: An important lesson

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 18:08 +0200, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder
> wrote:
> > On Thursday 28 October 2004 16.40, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> > > Warning: The signature is bad.
> >
> > I guess this was unavoidable in a posting about a security related issue
> > with GnuPG...
> >
> Verifies fine here.

If you ignore the:

gpg: WARNING: This key has been revoked by its owner!
gpg:          This could mean that the signature is forgery.
gpg: reason for revocation: Key has been compromised
gpg: revocation comment: Compromised on the uid/gid remapping on alioth

perhaps.

Don Armstrong

--
Quite the contrary; they *love* collateral damage. If they can make
you miserable enough, maybe you'll stop using email entirely. Once

Craig Dickson <crdic@pacbell.net>