Re: possible mass bug filing: spamassassin 3

Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@raw.no> writes:

> * Duncan Findlay
>
> | On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 12:24:18PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> | > * Emilio Jesús Gallego Arias

> | > That doesn't help me.

> | > Yeah, receive the mail/spam I get and you'll see it within twenty
> | > minutes.
> |
> | Do you limit the size of the messages you sacn?
>
> I can't see any such option in the shipped SA configuration, no, but I
> tend not to receive very large mail either.

spamc -s, if you use spamc. I use Exim4 with the Exiscan ACL patch,
and have an exim rule that accepts mail > 80k before the scans for
spam.

Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty@ICQ      | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at

To iterate is human; to recurse, divine.