Re: possible mass bug filing: spamassassin 3

also sprach Don Armstrong <don@donarmstrong.com> [2004.10.06.2222 +0200]:
> The major change that I'm aware of is the nonsensical change of
> 'hits' to 'score'[1] in the output. Just provide both 'hits' and
> 'score' and this particular problem will go away. [This was the
> major issue facing spamass-milter, which is fixed in -7 by
> checking for the other if it can't find the first.]

I would have to check closely, which is out of the question right
now... but I guess this could be even done in the configuration.

> 1: I'll grant that score is more logical than hit, but I really
> don't see the point...

It's their perfect right in some ways. And incredibly silly in
others.

`. `'`